The Good Old Days
* The highest tax increase in New Jersey history
* Falling schools
* Increased prescription drug costs
* The highest auto insurance rates
* Raids on pension funds and unemployment trust funds
* 200,000 people added to the health uninsured
* 280,000 people lost jobs
* 80,000 people went bankrupt
* Hundreds of Democrats thrown out of office - Republicans gain power
Why would we go back?
Yes, that’s right; the ad was bought and paid for by none other the candidate Jon Corzine. He was merely reminiscing about the good old days under Jim Florio. Those were the days!